Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
All ACCENTS Journals are dedicated to following best practices on ethical matters, errors and retractions. ACCENTS follows all the ethical principles of scholarly open access publishing to ensure and maintain public trust in the research published for the benefit of humanity and research development. It is necessary to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for the authors, editors, reviewers and publisher. These standards are based on COPE's Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
Duties of Editors:
- Editors of ACCENTS Journals have the complete authority to accept / request modification or reject the manuscripts based on the overall reviewers' decision.
- Editors must ensure that the initial screening and plagiarism checking is performed for each manuscript submitted.
- Editors must ensure that each manuscript received by ACCENTS Journals is reviewed for its intellectual content without regard to sex, gender, race, religion, citizenship, etc. of the authors.
- Editors, editorial board member, reviewers and editorial support team must ensure that any information regarding manuscripts submitted by the authors is kept confidential.
- Editors must not use any unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted manuscript in an editor's own research work without the express written consent of the author.
Duties of Reviewers:
- Reviewers must ensure that any information regarding manuscripts submitted by the authors is kept confidential.
- Declare any conflict of interest where reviewers are able to identify authors or research projects.
- Notify the editor if, for any reason, it is not possible to carry out reviewing duties in the due time.
- Reviewers must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of data used in the research. Any sort of similarity or cover between the original copies under thought or with some other paper of which reviewers has individual information must be quickly conveyed to the editor's notice.
- Ensure that the feedback provided by you is constructive and fair. Reviewers should provide their feedback with supporting arguments.
Duties of Authors:
- The submitted manuscript must be the original work of the author. There is no plagiarism and duplicity.
- The submitted manuscript has not been previously published and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere. Author should ensure that the same research work will not publish in more than one journal.
- The other works should be cited in proper way indicating sources of the same.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to conception, design, execution or interpretation of the reported study. Others who have made significant contribution must be listed as co-authors. Authors also ensure that all the authors have read and approved the final version submitted.
- If the authors discover any serious mistake in his/her own published manuscript, it is the author's duty to notify the concerned journal promptly and cooperate to correct it.
- Sources of funding and any conflicts of interest should be notified to the Journal.
Plagiarism is the act of taking another person's published articles, conversation or even idea and treating it as your own. This includes part or whole information from web pages, books, email messages, interviews, articles and artworks etc. Even with citation, copying huge mass of text authored by others is not admissible. Whenever you take information from other's work, it is necessary to indicate the source of the information within your manuscript with proper citation and inclusion of the source in the reference section. Our authors are required to take extreme care in avoiding any form of plagiarism. Plagiarism is against the professional ethics, it is our responsibility to avoid plagiarism.
All ACCENTS Journals will take necessary action when plagiarism has been found to have occurred according to the type of plagiarism. All the authors of the concerned manuscript are individually and collectively responsible for the plagiarism. ACCENTS has a separate team for this type of investigation, they are responsible for the investigation of each claim of plagiarism at the highest priority for resolution and action.
Actions in case of plagiarism
- A notice about this perpetrate act is send to all the authors and their institutions and want their justification in the due time frame.
- If the plagiarism is proved by the investigation team the paper will remove immediately and it is replaced by a retraction note.
- ACCENTS recommends black listing of all the author's involved in this manuscript from future publication in ACCENTS Journals.
All papers in ACCENTS journals are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY). This license allows unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, even commercially as long as the original work is properly cited. ACCENTS journals authors retain the copyright of their work under the CC-BY license. Authors can publish their extended version of the published work with the proper citation of the published work.
Author(s) agree to the following terms.
- Author(s) will hold the copyright of their manuscript.
- The submitted manuscript is original and it is the author's work.
- This manuscript has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- The manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- All authors of this research paper have directly participated in the planning, execution, or analysis of this study. They have read and approved the final version submitted and take public responsibility for the work.
- A copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction. The manuscript does not violate any existing copyright.
- The final published version can be archived in institutional or other repositories.
- The authors are the sole responsible for the opinions/comments/ideas expressed in the manuscripts. The staff and members of the advisory/editorial/reviewer board of ACCENTS Journals do not take the responsibility of the opinions/comments/ideas made by the authors.